Featuring the Top 10 Real Estate Agents with Most Sales YTD in New Orleans, Louisiana Area
New Orleans, LA – New Orleans is a Louisiana city on the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico. Nicknamed the “Big Easy,” it’s known for its round-the-clock nightlife, vibrant live-music scene and spicy, singular cuisine reflecting its history as a melting pot of French, African and American cultures. Embodying its festive spirit is Mardi Gras, the late-winter carnival famed for raucous costumed parades and street parties.
STL.News offers the Top 10 Real Estate Agents in New Orleans, Louisiana, based on Sales YTD in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Katie Witry – Witry Collective
- Chris Smith – Gardner Realtors
- Kara Breithaupt – Snap Realty
2625 General Pershing Street
New Orleans, LA 70115
Mobile: (504) 444-6400
- Kari Kramer Ayala – New Orleans Property Services
- Andrew Sheppard – Crane Real Estate Brokers
- Aaron Dare – Crane Real Estate Brokers
- Lisa Fury – Urban Vision Properties
- Jean Paul Villere – Villere Realty, LLC
- Brittany Picolo-Ramos – Keller Williams Realty
- Adrienne LaBauve – Witry Collective, LLC
With so many realtors offering real estate services in the New Orleans community, it is hard to list them all. Having said that, our listing is based on public reviews and opinions. The realtors have the options to pay us to help promote their ranking, which again, is solely based on public opinion, not ours.
This article is Sponsored by Kara Breithaupt from Snap Realty.
SOURCE: data is obtained from zillow.com